Over three decades later, Hanna Andersson is a part of the family, creating a legacy of the softest, most durably crafted, quality apparel and accessories. Made to wear and wash, over and over then hand down, making Hanna the original sustainable kids clothing brand.
At Hanna, we have prioritized diversity, equity, and inclusion on behalf of our Hanna communities and families. We know that if we are going to build a better world for our children, the time for change is now.
We want all families to see themselves when they see Hanna. What does that look like to us? It means actively working to build and nurture a culture in which every day, our team members stand up for what we believe in, speak out when necessary, hold ourselves and each other accountable, and seek out new opportunities to listen to and learn from the voices around us.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to create a more diverse workplace, and to allow us to make a positive impact on our community:
• Developing the Hanna Committee for Diversity & Inclusion to offer our team continued education, equity policies, and empowered discussions to support our team and evolve our culture.
• Becoming a resource for our customers with ideas to support difficult conversations while allowing kids to embrace the joys of childhood.
• Giving our team Election Day as a paid day off and 5 Community Days to volunteer for causes that resonate with them personally.
• Donating to organizations that are fighting racism, such as our recent $100k donation to NAACP.
• Partnering with great organizations like Baby2Baby to support families in need.
• Expanding our product offerings with prints to represent our families of color.
We know that the diversity of our Hanna families—both our team members and our customers—is what makes us stronger. Together with all of our Hanna families, our goal is to help create a kinder, more inclusive world for our children